If you need your home or business painted, we can still serve you during the outbreak of the coronavirus. Battle Born Painting is taking the necessary safety measures to ensure the health of our customers and employees is protected. By following the recommended guidelines from the local health officials and the Center for Disease Control (CDC), we will do our part in preventing the spread of this contagious virus.
Committed to Safety and Customer Service
Our commitment to give our customers great service and quality work will not change. It is important to address any paint issues that you have as soon as you can. If cracks or water stains are showing through the surface of the paint, it must be handled. Leaving any paint damage unattended can pose a health risk to your home.
While it’s important to prioritize the health of everyone around us, there are ways that Battle Born Painting can ensure everyone’s safety and still provide a quality paint finish.
- We will limit all non-essential face-to-face meetings. We can discuss your painting project with you on the phone, via email, or through online meeting tools. If there must be an in-person discussion, CDC social distancing and hygiene guidelines will be applied.
- We can prepare estimates without the need to meet in person. These can be done by sending us photographs, videos or showing the areas through online meeting tools. An estimate can be sent through email or postal mail, whichever is preferred. No contact is needed in this estimating process.
- We perform routine cleaning and disinfection of our tools, work attire, and other equipment and gear.
- If any employees are sick, they will be told to stay at home.
- We appreciate that customers notify the project manager if anyone in their home is ill.
- All customers may ask us questions regarding the virus and we will answer according to the most recent company update and procedure.
- All our painting professionals will use hand sanitizer diligently.
These efforts are designed to maintain the safety and well-being of our employees and all others who come in contact with our painters and place of business. We encourage all our customers, partners, and others to consider similar precautions. We are confident in our ability to continue serving customers and partners during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Painting Is Still Important for Maintaining Your Home or Business
Paint acts as a shield for your home or commercial property. It protects a home from the elements and other damage. Common issues on the surface of the building’s exterior or interior should not be taken lightly.
Blistering: Bubbles that form under the paint are the result of prolonged exposure to moisture or interior moisture leaking out.
Cracking: Cracks that show in the paint cause pieces of hardened paint to fall off. This is usually the result of an inferior paint job, using the wrong type of paint, or painting over too many layers of paint without priming.
Fading: Paint color that appears to fade, lighten, or otherwise change is caused by direct sunlight or the use of exterior paint that is not UV resistant. Certain colors are more vulnerable to fading in the sunlight.
Peeling: Layers of paint seem to peel off, exposing what’s underneath. Some house painting contractors may have painted your walls without applying primer, or they painted over mildew.
Exposure to moisture can make your home susceptible to mold growth. It can also affect the air quality inside your home. Apart from potentially damaging your home, mold can also have an impact on your health, especially if you have allergies or respiratory conditions like asthma.
Precautions Due to COVID-19
While we are still able to paint your home or business during the pandemic, we are taking care to ensure the health and well-being of you and our employees.
There is no modifications needed to our normal process for exterior painting. Since work is performed outside your home, you don’t have to worry about personal contact from any of our crew throughout the job.
- Before entering a customer’s home or property, we will communicate that we’re healthy and ask if our customer is as well.
- Instead of shaking hands, we will greet each other verbally without any contact.
- We will utilize the proper protective garments to protect our painting crew and customers.
Commercial Painting Services
If your employees are working from home due to the COVID-19 outbreak, this would be a convenient time to have your office or commercial building painted. There would be fewer interruptions which means faster project completion. Once the pandemic has passed, your employees and customers will return to a freshly painted space.
Got Paint Problems?
Battle Born Painting specializes in residential and commercial painting. We’re committed to ensuring that your health is protected during this pandemic. We will continue to provide the painting services that you need, while taking the necessary precautions to stay healthy.
REQUEST A QUOTE TODAY!
Our professional painters are excited to start working with you